Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution must be original and unpublished, and must not be under simultaneous evaluation for publication by another journal. Otherwise, please provide justification in the "Comments to the Editor" field
- The file for submission is in Word format, typed in Portuguese, respecting the official orthography, in Arial size 12 font, with 1.5 cm spacing between lines, 2.5 cm margins (left, right, top and bottom), respecting the word limit according to the classification of the original: original, review (integrative or systematic) or experience report, including references, tables, charts, figures, photos and attachments.
I am aware that all documents submitted are subject to analysis and detection by plagiarism detection software. Academic plagiarism at any level is a crime and violates the Brazilian legislation, specifically Article 184 of the Criminal Code and Article 7, third paragraph, of Law No. 9610-98, which governs copyright, and is considered a civil and criminal matter.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines, on the About the Journal section.
- Where available, URLs for references have been provided.
Política padrão de seção
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License that allows the sharing of the work with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g., publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal..
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes as well as increase impact and citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.